Site Issue

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
taz
Site Admin

Site Issue

Post by taz »

I apologize for the site being down the last day or so. There was a billing issue with the hosting company that I had to get resolved.
Last edited by taz on Thu Oct 23, 2003 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
PlaythingOrPet

Post by PlaythingOrPet »

Ahh. I'll delete my post then.
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

should we be sending you money taz?
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Whew! Thought my system was screwed up. But figured it had something to do with the URL, that has the word "suspended" somewhere in there...
By the way, you folks that have been sending e-mail to my regular (i.e., not PM) e-mail address...ISP has been forcibly changed. You can contact me at:

mandtro@earthlink.net

Will be updating profile info ASAP!

8)
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Okay, now am back to having to "Log In" twice ...
(***sigh***)

However, is better than no site at all!!!

:D
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

Thanks for the offer Oily, but no money is needed. It was more of Taz not budgeting things right and the automated withdrawal not able to process.
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
Stripped Jack Naked

Mr. Average = Stripped Jack Naked

Post by Stripped Jack Naked »

Mr. Average has been assassinated by the perpetual log in with no ability to log out (invalid session) and no ability to post (invalid session). Either the board just doesn't like me or I am failing to get your message....

While it appears that I have been lurking on-line for days, I have not. I have been disallowed the log out option.

Through last night, from two different boxes through two completely different networks, the problem persists.

I will try this alias for now. If Mr. Average can be revived, I would prefer that identity over this one.

Thanks.

As a side comment, it occurs to me that "Invalid Session" would be a great name for a recording featuring Leland Sklar, Russ Kunkel, Billy Payne, Tony Levin, Steve Cropper, Skunk Baxter, Donald Duck Dunn, and Paul Schaeffer.

Or maybe not.

Does anyone who may have made it this far in this message remember a group called The Section?

Stripped Jack Naked, aka Mr. Average, aka DraperDan (the Stapler Man)