The Return of The Fan Forum

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

I have upload a a South Park and Gumby avatar galleries to the site which can be used without any special effort. I got them from http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/catdb.php?cat=17 and if you want some other gallery uploaded, just post back and tell me where to get it.

Anyone know of a Peanuts gallery? :-)
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

In looking at the logs, I noticed that the profiles for some users point to uploaded avatars that are no longer available. They must have been lost in the Great Crash of '04.

As I spot these cases, I am PM'ing them and assigning a temporary avatar "lost in crash" to them so the error message quits showing up in the logs.

I don't know why it happened and am just trying to find it and help people eliminate the problem. It isn't anyone's fault and there is no conspiracy. ;)
legman open to offers

Post by legman open to offers »

Thanks to the Spooky Team! Love you. loto
Now I'm the invisible man, and you can't see me.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

Agreed...great job by Dr. and Ms. Spooky...doing things WAY over my head technically....and dealing with me while I was drunk and trying to explain technical things to me I couldn't really understand... :o
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.