hompage pic?

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
Smallfaces1

hompage pic?

Post by Smallfaces1 »

i just wondered why whoever picked the elvis pic on the homepage picked the worst pic EVER! i hate it! he looks like he thinks he's a rapper! hehe there are hundreds better ones out there! just had to say that! *shuts up*
"Do you remember rick astley? he had a big fat hit it was ghastly, he said i'm never gonna give you up or let you down, well i'm here to tell you that dick's a clown"
normabuel

Post by normabuel »

I agree! Get a new picture! Or post the cover of the new album (either one of them, I suppose).
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I definitly agree. I guarantee that picture has sent atleast 7 great Elvis fans away from this website.
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

Okay, we're democratic here - we can change the pic.

Either post your favorite Elvis pic or post a link to where we can find it and let's vote on a new entry page.

I had also thought of setting up a java type page where the picture would randomly change, rotating a small selection of EC pics. That way you would get a different picture each time you went to the main entry page.

Let's hear some thoughts. :)
wardo68

Post by wardo68 »

I've always been fond of the screaming pic from the back cover of Blood and Chocolate.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

:lol: I agree too! I always thought it was there ironically...

How about the pic of Elvis playing his guitar with the elephant strap on, that used to be on the front of the elviscostello.com site. It's still there, under pictures, Number 10 of 10!!!
DrSpooky
Site Admin

Post by DrSpooky »

Not to be picky but what is the exact URL? Just link to it here and I will try to add it as one of the images today.