beware: Alison

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
BlueChair

beware: Alison

Post by BlueChair »

Please ignore any posts from the poster "Alison." All will be removed.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

Finally, the sheriff gets to pull out his gun.

It's the kind of sex and violence we boarders LOVE and CRAVE!

Nice work sheriff.
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Thank'ye
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

It's so funny to be seeing you after so long, girl...
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking when I hear the silly things that you say...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

Thanks for being on top of that Blue. I know there were issues with the Island board, though I wasn't there to experience it, and I'm glad you took care of the posts.
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Wow, what a cliché, but...

she's baaaa-aaaaack...
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

that couldn't have been whats-her-mouse-avatar, could it?! she would have tiptoed in and tried to sucker us wouldn't she?
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Dang!! I missed all the fun....what did she say?????? :shock: :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

gilli, she said "classical gas" sucks, mason williams is NOT one of the 5 best guitar players of all time, your bouncy little avatar is annoying, elvis wasn't really born over there, and tony blair is hiding one tiny weapon of mass destruction and there's the problem. you missed it.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Heaven forbid that "Alison" was actually"She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". Let us all just hope that it was some young annoying chick who writes in broken English....
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Oily : My little avatar is annoying....oh poo! It took me ages of grovelling to get my partner to reduce it enough in size in the animation software for me to get it on here....it remined me of Elvis. Originally was longer than that with foot tapping and guitar playing then his guitar catches fire and he tosses it up in the air!

I didnt say Mason Williams was one of the greatest guitar players so there! Just happens to be the first record I bought when I was a little girl, so copious sticking out my tongue and screwing up my eyes to you!

Still awaiting your mug shot....we have all dispalyed ours warts and all so you cant be that bad....or can you? I see you are even hiding in your avatar........... :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

i LOVE gilli's avatar! that person has no taste. so says poppet.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Mason Williams is also one of the greatest comedy writers in television history. Few people know this, but he was a producer and writer for The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour (groundbreaking television), and wrote for the Carol Burnett Show. He's right up there with Carl Reiner and James L. Brooks.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

oily slick wrote:that couldn't have been whats-her-mouse-avatar, could it?!
I was thinking the same thing. :(
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

goody, i don't think it was her

noise, you know i know that

gilli, i love your avatar; it's the Great Gazoo from the flintstones isn't it? and not all of you have displayed your warts. i'm fairly certain that subsequent to this little upcoming vacation i'm having someone is going to post a photo of 2 or 3 of us. i'll be the one with the face like a bassett hound. and i'll probably have on one of those little teeny weeny bathing suits old guys wear. i would be in a tank top, but after that discussion on the old old site a few months ago about men wearing those being pitiful, white trash, trailer dwellers, i had to change out my wardrobe! you don't understand my sense of humor (?) do you? thanks for continuing to talk to me anyway, god love ya.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Oily. I knew you knew. And I'm glad you knew that I knew you knew. Ya know?
--William Shakespeare
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

OILY: Nope! Must be because humour doesnt always come over on here very well! Thats the trouble with message boards - no emotion despite those little icons! :? By the way while you were away from the board you missed 3 marriages, 2 murders, 4 sex change ops and ive just had Elvis's baby! :D

I will always talk to you because I like you! Look forward to seeing your photo - I bet you are drop dead gorgeous after all this stalling and you are just doing it for effect!

Hmmmm...on browsing the members list I see alison has registered again ....dont wipe out the posts before I read them this time Taz! :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

oh yeah, i'm drop dead gorgeous. and too stupid to know how to use a scanner. the perfect man. i'm glad you like me, but someone should have told me humor doesn't come across. i'm screwed! i write my first poem, it has barry white in it, and he dies. and i haven't been away, it just seems that way! and i'm never really away. i'm everywhere. but don't let the internet scare you. your next door neighbor's name is evelyn, isn't it?
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

I, for one, can't wait for your picture, there is nothing pedestrian about you. Did you write a poem with Barry White in it or are you making me dream again? He must of heard about it and thought, "Oily Slick wrote a poem about me, I have nothing left to achieve." Only surpassed by Heaven itself. :wink:

Hopefully Alison again, or whatever she chooses to call herself, is safely sedated in her straight jacket dreaming of something better to use her madness for.
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Rebuttals, Mr. Average??
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

mr average is older than me. and by the way, i've started using "fucking bob" as an exclamation of displeasure. i shut my hand in a door the other day and i hollared "FUCKING BOB". i hope you don't mind, although i don't think this is good and i'll try to stop it. ok, you ready--

ah sweet little lapin loopty loo, waft and tremble your Trust-loving self over to the "lyrics from songs on north" thread, page 6, 2 posts above yours for my first and last poem.
lapinsjolis

Post by lapinsjolis »

I know, darling Oily Slick, I realized that after I posted. :oops: I remembered the joy of genius filling my senses but when one falls into a swoon it's difficult to know if it was merely a dream. Your first but pray not your last poem. The Edward Lear of the board must not disappoint by ceasing, it was very clever.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Oily - I dont want to upset you, - but it was your poem that killed Barry White...he read it and dropped down dead! :shock:

My next door neighbour isnt Evelyn - but I used to work with a woman by that name 20 odd years ago - how did you know you internet stalker you?!! :D

You shout 'fucking bob' when you are under stress? I shout 'bloody Nora' - do you think they are related at all? :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Gilli, darlin', did you forget?? F.B.'s my hubby (refer to "Photo Gallery")...

:twisted:
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."