Censorship issues

Announcements and instructions regarding the board
BlueChair

Censorship issues

Post by BlueChair »

From now on, if someone is going to post something that contains nudity (bums included) or inappropriate images, please put a (NC-17) in the subject header.. this includes naked pictures of Diana Krall.

A lot of us here use profanity and I hope people don't find that offensive. If they do, I think there are filters that you can apply to your internet browsers to fix that.

It's not worth fussing over. While children's minds are poisoned in the first place, it's up to parents/teachers to decide what they feel is suitable for them to display on their computer screen.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
LessThanZero

Blue

Post by LessThanZero »

What about naked pictures of Diana Krall? :)
Loving this board since before When I Was Cruel.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Should one decide to post naked pictures of Diana Krall, the subject line should read something like:

Diana Krall Nude Pics (NC-17)
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

you are hi-larious blue old boy. :P
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Please do not post naked pictures of Diana Krall, I amy not be able to resist, even though it is something I truely do not want to see.

Blue, I appreciate you stepping in as moderator and agree that your suggestion is the best way forward. Thanks. You are far too sensible for your age!!

PS - are pictures of fungi okay?
signed with love and vicious kisses
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Pictures of mushrooms and any other sort of funghi are perfectly acceptable, especially when included in recipes.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

yeah ok, fine....again there was no intention of offending anyone, and it was supposed to be fun and informative, but if I ever post a picture of a naked body part again, I will put some warning in it.
LessThanZero

Post by LessThanZero »

LC, please make no mention of being unclothed in your signature. :P
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

:lol: Sorry, no offence was meant by me being tied naked to the engine of the truck, but hopefully no minors will have been subjected to me in the buff!!!!

:lol:
bobster

Post by bobster »

Yes, but do we need to post a warning if, while our post itself contains nothing offensive, we are naked -- or engaged in an unnatural act -- whilst posting it?

This requires urgent attention.
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

bobster,

I think.... oooh... the bottom... mphnf... line.. is that... ahhhhhhh.....

ah, never mind... gotta go.

yeah...
oh
oh
oh
oh
hmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmm

ahh
IStandAccused

LC & Blue Chair are DIVINE!

Post by IStandAccused »

LC, you are a divine breath of freash air! Blue is a class act. He is wise beyond his years but being the mother of a daughter who is much the same way, it doesn't surprise me. Having been born naked, I have no issue with a nice bum or two. I also take responsibility for what I view or what children in my care view. Love and best regards...

[ quote="laughingcrow"]:lol: Sorry, no offence was meant by me being tied naked to the engine of the truck, but hopefully no minors will have been subjected to me in the buff!!!!

:lol:[/quote]
*"Common sense is not so common."*Voltaire
For those who speak French, "Le sens common n'est pas si commun."
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

I don't think Laughing Cow is a breath of fresh air...more like a 2 week old fart trapped in the sofa....but I like his style.....

*still laughing over the term "Grubby Mags" :lol:
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp