Otis Westinghouse

What's this?

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

Taz, why did I just get this when trying to post? New one to me:

Failed sending email ::
DEBUG MODE
Line : 225
File : /home/eucjw/public_html/phpBB2/includes/emailer.php

Despite getting this, the post worked as normal! Most odd. Not to worry as long as the posts post.
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

i also just got that. Thought that the post had failed so did it again. Doh.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

I just noticed it myself when trying to send a private message. Will check it out!
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
Otis Westinghouse

It hasn't happened on all posts today, just most. And I just saw Martin Foyle repeat the same post x 5 for no doubt the same reason!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Just happened to me too. Where are ya taz??
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

Yeah, what's up with that?
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.
A rope leash

Once it's set...

Post by A rope leash »

It happens to me, as well, and the two time log in, and the occaisional invalid session. Good thing I learned to cut and paste.

Or not.

This kind of stuff, and the whole narbles thing makes me paranoid. I've often wondered how software gets corrupted. It seems that the corrupting influence would be from outside the original program. But, it's way beyond me.

Do a restart, Taz....
Watching_Detectives

Post by Watching_Detectives »

At least we're not going back in time...yet...
It nearly took a mircacle to get you to stay
It only took my little finger to blow you away.
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

I'm getting that warning a fair amount, too, but it seems to be posting the message regardless.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

test
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

test2
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

test21
Otis Westinghouse

OK now isn't it? But why no email notification of posts arriving when I have that on my settings?
Otis Westinghouse

Well it seemd OK till this came along:

Warning: user_notification(Array): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/eucjw/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 657

Warning: user_notification(): Failed opening 'Array' for inclusion (include_path='') in /home/eucjw/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 657

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/eucjw/public_html/phpBB2/includes/functions_post.php on line 673

But then, as with 'debug' it still went through OK!!!
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

I'm going a little wacky with trying to figure out why these errors are coming up and then only periodically. I've gone through all the scripts for posting and hopefully when Tux gets back into town tomorrow he'll have a better idea than the things I've been able to come up with.

Just know we are working on it and that we are constantly trying to make sure this board does not go by the wayside, would hate to lose all of you.